Virginia Beach Deck Builders has a mission to deliver exceptional customer service, dependable craftsmanship, and professional protocols so that you can depend on us, and your outdoor living space, for years to come. As a smaller company, we accomplish this by operating with the highest standards and values. You can rely on us to provide licensed deck contractors, high quality materials, and timely services.
Our deck builders not only specialize in custom decks, but they are also the leading experts for sunrooms, porches, patios, outdoor kitchens, and screened in porches/decks. We are aware that no two projects and properties are the same, which is why each of our services are accompanied by a customized installation or repair protocol. What will work best for your space?
- Deck Design: A deck is an extension of your home, which provides the perfect space for relaxation or gatherings. Enjoy all of the elements of the outdoors, while enjoying the view that surrounds you with our custom deck services.
- Custom Sunrooms: The added space from the sunroom can benefit from many different things. Whether you need the extra space for an office, or a sitting room, it provides you with a beautiful view of your surrounding year-round, rain or shine!
- Front Porch & Screened in Porch: A porch provides the perfect sitting area while being able to see what is going on at the front of your home. Add a screen to help protect you from insects, harsh UV rays, and so much more.
- Patios & Hardscapes: Not only do patios add value to your home, but they are the perfect addition to your outdoor living space. Complete your area with a custom-built outdoor fire pit so you can enjoy the outdoors year-round.
- Outdoor Kitchen Designs: Is a living space really ever complete without a kitchen? An outdoor kitchen space will allow everyone, including the cook, to relax, socialize, and eat together during the entire gathering.
About Portsmouth, VA
Take in the beauty of antique homes, quirky shops, and fabulous locally owned restaurants in the town of Portsmouth, VA. As a walkable city, Portsmouth is full of artistic creativity & historical architecture. Enjoy the Path to History self-guided tour to visit the Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Lightship Portsmouth, Naval Shipyard Museum, and so much more. End the day with a beautiful walk through the Olde Towne Portsmouth where you will find art & antique shops, and delicious cuisines.
Portsmouth, VA is about a 25-minute drive from Virginia Beach Deck Builders via I-264 W.